The kids have had lots of fun finding things around the house to wrap up for each other - it should be an exciting Christmas morning to see what gets unwrapped!
Monday, 21 December 2009
It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!!
I just love this time of year. It's so fun decorating the house, driving through town to look at the lights, decorating our gingerbread house, watching Christmas shows snuggled up in our pj's, baking Swedish bread, visiting Santa, wrapping presents...I just LOVE it! It's so much fun to see the kids get excited about it all...I can hardly wait for Christmas morning! January always comes too soon and before you know it, it's time to un-decorate. So for now, I'm just enjoying every minute of it.

The kids have had lots of fun finding things around the house to wrap up for each other - it should be an exciting Christmas morning to see what gets unwrapped!
Mmmmmm....yummy Swedish Bread. I've made about 45 loaves, got about 20 more to go!
Lots of gifts from preschool students and neighbors...

I LOVE the homemade decorations and ornaments!
\
My homemade centerpiece
Drumroll please...what a masterpiece! :)
The kids have had lots of fun finding things around the house to wrap up for each other - it should be an exciting Christmas morning to see what gets unwrapped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go Betty Crocker!! That is a lot of bread. Gorgeous centerpiece.....tell me more! Merry Christmas!!!
Love your Christmas post. Miss the swedish bread! And is your baby really 3??? I guess it's time for another one. Miss you!
I haven't had the chance to thank you for the swedish bread. Unfortunately we did have a chance to eat it becuase we came home to find it all torn up and half eaten by some animal!! I was so disappointed! I guess I will have to wait until next year for more. Looks like you had a fun Christmas and New Year.
Post a Comment