Monday, 21 December 2009
Girls Night Out...sort of :)
Every year, my mom and dad would go up to Salt Lake with a group of their friends to the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert and stay overnight up in Salt Lake. Well, my mom had 2 tickets this year but no date :( so she asked me to go with her. It had been years since I've been up to Temple Square at Christmas time (I have a husband who hates to be out in the cold) so I was excited to go up and see it. We went to dinner with my parents friends, then to the Conference center for the concert and back to the hotel to exchange white elephants. I was definately the odd man out but it really was a lot of fun! Thanks for a fun weekend mom - I'll be your date anytime!!


Temple Square was beautiful! Next year, Vaughn's just going to have to bundle up so we can take the kids to see it!

The view from our hotel room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment