Saturday, 2 January 2010

Christmas FUN

We had such a GREAT Christmas. I'm really sad that's it's over. Our kids must have been good because Santa brought them just what they wanted! Christmas day was anything but relaxing...we were up opening presents at 7:00. Talked to Matt (Vaughn's younger brother on a mission in Argentina) from 10:00-11:00, went to my mom's for breakfast and presents at 11:00, went from there to Vaughn's mom's at 2:00 to open presents and then to Vaughn's grandma's house at 3:00. At 5:00, on our way home, I asked the kids if they'd even remembered what they'd gotten for Christmas! Needless to say, we spent the rest of the night in our pj's playing and hanging out at home!

Cole was a shepherd this year at the Peck family party...
A wise man and Mary
Jenna took her job of Mary very seriously this year!
Cute kids

With the Holbrook cousins on Christmas Eve
Opening new pj's on Christmas Eve
Stockings are out and it's time for bed!
I had woken up several times in the night because I was so excited! I had to wake up the kids at 7:00am too! Here we are waiting for grandma Holbrook and Aimee to come over so we could go downstairs! The classic picture...3 excited kids finding out that Santa had come!
Cole got his Nanovor...
Jenna, her princess bike...
and Ashton a castle!


One of these things is not like the other!!! :)
All of the Peck family

More presents at Grandma Holbrook's...
Grandma June

No comments: