At the movies... In our pj's for most of the day...(this picture was taken at 4:00pm!) Painting the Dining Room... Bowling... Staying up way past bedtime... ...and sleeping in! Needless to say, it's been a rough week trying to get back into the swing of things!!
I thought something looked different the other day, your new paint! How fun, and what a beautiful brown color. Wow. Looks like a nice relaxing break, hopefully those cute preschool kids of yours don't put you under!
5 comments:
I thought something looked different the other day, your new paint! How fun, and what a beautiful brown color. Wow. Looks like a nice relaxing break, hopefully those cute preschool kids of yours don't put you under!
Way cute dining room color, I like it.
I LOVE the brown! Looks like a fun and productive winter break!
Looks like tons of fun! I'm glad I found your blog...such a cute family!
What great memories you're creating and such a good Mom. Way to go..how fun!
Post a Comment