Sunday, 19 July 2009
Let's Celebrate~
My Birthday Boy!
Ashton wanted to have a Ninja party this year - the kids loved it!

The kids on a treasure hunt. Ninja swords were their treasure at the end - 11 boys + swords = CRAZY!!!


Still sporting the Ninja headband from the party the day before!
Breakfast in bed - well, actually on the floor since we didn't all fit in Ashton's bed. His cousin Nathan slept over too.
More celebrating at the "Happiest Place in Earth"...okay, the 2nd happiest...Leatherby's!
Quite the party! Annette and her family flew in just for Ashton's party :) Even Grandma Peck joined us for her first visit to Leatherby's.
More partying at Grandma Holbrook's house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!
I so wish Gavin could have gone! It looks like it was a blast. How can you go wrong with boys, swords, and ninja moves. I especially loved Cole's expression! Awesome! What a great mom you are!
I seriously love seeing your birthday breakfast spreads! It looks like so much fun!! Happy Birthday Ashton!
Post a Comment