Tuesday, 7 July 2009

A visit from our friends!

My good friend Jenny and her girls came to stay with us last week and it was so fun seeing each other again. Jenny and I spent most days together when we lived in Michigan, because of this, Cole and Bella were best friends too! They hadn't seen each other since they we 3 so it was fun to see them together again (although they weren't quite sure what to even say to each other - it was prety funny!) We're so glad they came to visit and want them to come back again real soon!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we have the cutest kids on the planet! Thanks again for the WONDERFUL visit. I loved looking at sleigh ride while getting pedicures! It doesn't get any better than that. We can make it a monthly tradition when I live in Utah!

kholbro said...

Deal!