Thursday, 2 July 2009

Lehi Round-up Days

I love, love, love this time of year! I look forward to Round-up week every year - starting way back when I was young. Did I mention that I love this time of year? :) It's so fun seeing my kids get excited about it now too. This year, we went to a BBQ in the park, saw both parades, breakfast in the park and of course, the Rodeo. Here's a few pictures from our week:

Ready for the parade to start

The kids love the candy that is thrown during the parade


Breakfast in the park - Ashton sucessfully dumped his entire plate full of syrup down the front of him...good times!

Jenna waved to every float that had royalty on it - she thought they were princesses!

The kids enjoying snow cones during a hot parade!

Pony rides in the park



We rode our bikes to the parade on Saturday morning - Jenna couldn't quite make it home for nap time. This is how we all felt by the end of the week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I notice your blanket on the side of the road. My chairs were next to you and i think you moved them.

kholbro said...

Ha Ha...very funny!! I wish your chairs were next to mine - your kids would have loved the parade!