What a fun day at the zoo! Last time Vaughn and I were at the Hogle Zoo was when we were on a date in highschool! We figured it was time to take the kids and they just loved it! It was perfect weather, it wasn't very crowded - we had a ton of fun! Train ride I remember drinking out of these water fountains when I was a little girl - they just looked gross - I was hoping that my kids wouldn't even notice them - that's when Vaughn pointed them out and told the kids to go get a drink!
Two things: I love the last photo of the kids all sleep--PEACE! And sorry, but i totally stole your post background. When I found it online I thought, this looks familiar--I love it though, so sorry I am keeping it for now anyway.
How fun! I haven't been to the zoo in ages! The drinking ftn made me laugh - Jesse would've been freaked by them too - I'd be the one drinking out of them! Glad you guys had fun! Love the last pic.
2 comments:
Two things: I love the last photo of the kids all sleep--PEACE! And sorry, but i totally stole your post background. When I found it online I thought, this looks familiar--I love it though, so sorry I am keeping it for now anyway.
How fun! I haven't been to the zoo in ages! The drinking ftn made me laugh - Jesse would've been freaked by them too - I'd be the one drinking out of them! Glad you guys had fun! Love the last pic.
Post a Comment