We had a fun Valentine's Day this year. We decided that we go out enough, leaving the kids at home, so we wanted to celebrate Valentine's with them this year. We made pizza and had a fun candlelight dinner. It's so fun to see the kids SO excited about little things. Me and Jenna got flowers from Vaughn for Valentine's Day. Jenna LOVED her flower. It didn't even make it through one day because she took it with her EVERYWHERE she went - it was so cute!! Hope your Valentine's was great too!
"Thanks for the flower daddy!"


Trying on her Easter dress and admiring her flower

Showing me her spot

Our excellent chefs for the night

Ashton way excited that Cole is pouring him a drink!!

Gotta love the peace signs!

My Valentine! :)
8 comments:
what a little princess! That was sweet of Vaughn
Jenna's dress is CUTE! Where did you find it?
I got it at Target. Nat, I didn't know you were a blogger!! Will you add me so I can see your fam's blog. THANKS! kristi.holbrook@yahoo.com
How cute! I love how you even made place cards. So creative! We never go out, but I am still going to steal your idea for next year. The kids will love it. Jenna looks so beautiful. Did you enter her in Regis and Kelly's beautiful baby contest???
Kris you honestly amaze me with your creativity! Jesse and I on the other hand took advantage of a babysitter and finally went out without Stailey!
love the idea and cute Jenna and her flower. March Saturdays are all crazy with Ashley's show she is in, but maybe a friday if we met up later...post traffic. I'll call you:)
Sorry Kristi I'm not a blogger I just look at other's blogs.
Love this idea Kristi. We left our kids for a week on Valentines Day, so I am not yet sure I want to share, but super good idea.
Post a Comment