Thursday, 19 February 2009

Our newest project

So, I did it...I finally talked Vaughn into finishing our basement! I am SO excited!! I'm excited for all of our toys to be in one place, not strung throughout the entire house! I'm excited for an entire storage room full of shelves to get more organized. I am excited to be able to send the kids to the basement and know they are not going to freeze. BUT, I'm MOST excited that our preschool is moving here starting next year! WAHOO! I can't wait to not have to pack up half of my house, my kids, lesson stuff, lunch, snacks, everything Cole needs for kindergarten and haul it all to my sister Mandi's house every preschool day! It is going to be so great I can hardly wait! Here's a few pictures of the beginning stages.

As you can see, the kids love to go down and check out the progress each night!

Jenna calls the little play place under the stairs her "Mickey Mouse clubhouse!"

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love projects! Do you teach preschool? Your kids are so cute! I had lost your blog address so I'm glad you commented on ours.

taylia said...

The day we decided to finish our basement in MI was the best decision we've ever made!!! How exciting!