Monday, 2 February 2009

GO Steelers!

What a fun night we had! We invited some friends over for a Superbowl party. We were so happy that the Steelers won - we were the only ones at our party rooting for them. We broke out our "Terrible Towels" and everything. When we lived in Pittsburgh, we went to a Monday Night Football game and a lady I worked with gave them to me before the game and told me that I couldn't go to a Steelers game without them! We ate lots and lots and lots and lots of good food and had a fun night. The kids had a blast too - we love our neighborhood and the great people who live here!





The last play of the game - Steelers WON! Notice Vaughn is the only one in this picture that looks very happy about that!! You have to click on the picture to see the expression on everyone's face - too funny!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! Wish we could have been in two places at once:) Eli was VERY happy the Steelers won. He was dressed head to toe in his Steelers uinform. Helmet and all! Jared and I were torn with who to cheer for, but happy with it being a good game!

Anonymous said...

We were rooting for the Steelers too. And we were the only ones at our party! You always throw great parties. Wish we could have joined you! See you in July. Tickets are $250 now. I should get them FAST! I just need 4.

taylia said...

Looks like you guys throw a heck of a party. I remember attending some of them myself! We were happy that the Steelers won too. Vaughn you're not the only one!!!

Johnson Family said...

We were rooting for the steelers too! It was such a great game. Looks like a very fun time!!!

Lindsey said...

Hey! Looks like you guys had fun. I noticed Vaughn got lasik. I've been looking into it too. Where did he get it done? I'm trying to decide on the right place to go.