Monday, 26 January 2009

Lasik

Vaughn can see!! He got Lasik done last Thursday and is loving it (despite the fact that he is going through boxes and boxes of eye drops!) The surgery went really good - I watched it all on a big screen and it was very interesting (glad it wasn't me though!) His right eye had 20/15 vision the day after surgery, his left eye healed a bit slower but he's seeing great now. He's now wondering why he ever waited so long to have it done!

Last time wearing his glasses! I'm so happy to not have to help Vaughn search for these ANYMORE!!

Souvenirs for the kids!

3 comments:

The Hovers said...

Cool! I am excited for Vaughn! I'll have to get the details later!

Sara said...

i need to do that!!! love the new blog! cute!

Jennifer said...

I am jealous. Would love to have Lasik done.