Thats hilarious! Let me know if it works! Cute face paintings! Looks like you had a good time ringing in the New Year! See you Friday night, and if you're really lucky, I just might be at the church at 6am Tuesday...we'll see how Hershey does that night!
Hey- your blog makes me miss everyone over in your neighborhood/ward! Just as I was starting to feel like I was going to be okay! =) Love Cole's idea - maybe we will try it!
5 comments:
Hey, can I try that too? That is a fabulous idea!!
Your house might give it away!
Thats hilarious! Let me know if it works! Cute face paintings! Looks like you had a good time ringing in the New Year! See you Friday night, and if you're really lucky, I just might be at the church at 6am Tuesday...we'll see how Hershey does that night!
Hey- your blog makes me miss everyone over in your neighborhood/ward! Just as I was starting to feel like I was going to be okay! =) Love Cole's idea - maybe we will try it!
I need a sign like that!
Post a Comment