Tuesday, 20 January 2009

And it begins...

Jenna and I were wandering around Target yesterday and we walked past cute little dance leotards. Jenna immediately spotted the one with princesses on it and wanted to hold it. I handed it to her and said, "When you are 4, you can wear that and go to dance class." A few minutes went by and then I overheard Jenna say, while looking at the outfit, "when I 4, I dance with the prince."

She's sure going to be disappointed when there are no boys in her dance class!! I think we're in for it. :)

4 comments:

Susie Chadwick said...

that's cute!

Sara said...

you never know now days lots of boys take dance!!

Out And About Global said...

fun to catch up on the comings and goings of your life. Your kids are so cute. I loved seeing familiar reenactments of the christmas story...very sweet.

Jennifer said...

That is so cute! But I am glad that I don't have girls! Good luck with that!!