Thursday, 9 October 2008

Now that's my kind of TAG!

This tag is great - ! It requires no thinking at all - good thing because I was a little tagged out after the last one! Who comes up with these things anyway??? Okay, here are the rules: Go to your pictures, go to your 6th folder, pull up your 6th picture and post it! Thanks Ami! Here it is:


Here's Ashton having one heck of a time at "Jump On It!"

I tag: Kerrie, Jammie, Sara, Julie, Jen L. & D., Emily, & Cyd (come on Cyd, I know you can do it even though you have already posted once this quarter!!)

3 comments:

Ami said...

It's been fun to see all the pictures. Check out Tay's blog she has a picture of Emma and Ashley.

Anonymous said...

It was a little scary to just pull a photo. You never know what you are going to get!!!

Tami Price said...

I love your scrapbooking pages! You are so talented!