Ashton taking his "babies" for a walk!
Look at that face - now that's concentration - or just feeling so sick that he doesn't want to move!!
Kids entertaining themselves in the kitchen sink
We found out that Ashton is the only one in the family that can curl his tounge - like I said, lots of excitment going on!!
Vaughn stepping it up when I was sick and making Texas Sheet Cake and Snickerdoodles to take to his brother's mission farewell. He had lots of help from the kids and was so good to let them help him every step of the way! (I find myself sneaking into the kitchen at times to hurry and do it before the kids find out - much quicker, much less mess!) What a good dad!
2 comments:
Sorry you were sick! I hope everyone is feeling better!!
ok, that is a cute photo of Vaughn and the kids. How cute to see all the kids hanging out on the counter.
Post a Comment