Monday, 6 October 2008

Trip to New York/New Jersey

Vaughn and Cole had so much fun on their trip this last weekend. Vaughn had to fly to NYC for a conference and we decided to send Cole too so he could go visit his cousin Josh who moved back to New Jersey a couple of months ago. It had been a long time since Cole had flown so he was really excited about that part too! Their flight got in about 1:00am and Annette and Andrew were there to pick up Cole and take him to their home in New Jersey. Vaughn went to NYC for 2 days then took the train to New Jersey to stay with Annette and her family for a couple of days. Cole LOVED spending time with Josh. He got to go have lunch with Josh at school, go to soccer games, play, stay up late and just be with his favorite cousin! HE loved it! Thanks Annette for taking such care of Cole! :) I sent the camera with Vaughn instructing him to take lots and lots of pictures in the plane, playing with Josh, etc. and this is what I got:




Good ones...I don't even know where the last one was taken! Now those are going to make one great scrapbook page. Speaking of scrapbook pages...I had a fun scrapbooking weekend while the boys were gone! Even Jenna and Ashton got in on the action and made a couple of pages themselves. We had a fun weekend just staying in our pj's most of the day and hanging out.










By the way...we LOVE baby chicks! Look at this cute shirt and bow!! I'm so happy that my friend Cyd makes darling stuff. www.mybabychicks.com

5 comments:

Taylor Family said...

What a fun post! I'm glad the trip to NY was great for your two "big boys". Also, the scrapbook pages you did are great! And you journaled....awesome! I wish I would have made that much progress! I had a great time with all of you! ~Kerrie

Ami said...

You still make the cutest scrapbook pages. I tried doing scrapbook night. All the scrapbookers left me and moved out of state. Thanks!!

The Brooks Family said...

Cute pages! You kill me that you're so creative. I'm just not - and honestly have no desire to be. lol. Glad Cole had fun - Vaughn takes pics the way Jesse does.

Tiff said...

Cute scrapbook pages. It looks like you had a very productive weekend. I'm glad Cole had such a great weekend with his dad and cousin.

Unknown said...

Wow- you didn't start showing until 6 months? That's amazing. Incredible. I can't even fathom. Jenna is so cute!