Monday, 13 October 2008

I'm not ready!!

At least it had all melted by the end of the day! :)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! I can't believe it! You may not be ready, but your kids are!!

The Queen Bee said...

You got way more snow than us, and we both live in Lehi...What the?! Yes, you're welcome to a gumball.

Tiff said...

I live in the same neighborhood as you and I don't think we got that much snow! Maybe I was in Texas for that snowfall? Looks like fun.

Sarah said...

How Cute! Good thing it didn't stick cuz I'm not ready either! BTW...thanks for being so cute with Ava. She LOVES pre-school and can't wait til the next time she gets to go. She talks about it non-stop!

Christine said...

I know I wasn't ready either, but then this weekend was like summer. But still I know it is time to dig out the snow boots. AAAHHH!