With all of the excitment of the boys starting school, I don't want you to think I've forgotten about my little Jenna who just doesn't stop. She doesn't stop talking - she gives me a running commetary of her entire day and tells me everything that comes to her mind. She doesn't stop moving - she is one busy girl that gets into everything (her favorites, moms make-up and the DVD's). She doesn't stop running/galloping everywhere she goes - her poor skinned up knees are proof that she needs to slow down a little. She doesn't stop making us laugh - what a silly girl!
Noodles anyone??
Lost one!
"Helping" mom in the kitchen
Running away from the camera - don't you just want to kiss those little cheeks!!
Teaching Ashton how to be a princess
Scared to death on Puff the Magic Dragon at Lagoon
So happy to be helping mom - what a smile!!
Taking a little break from all the hard work
We love you Jenna!
7 comments:
What a flippin cutie! I can't even stand it!
Those pictures are just adorable. I sure wish I could meet her again! She'll get away with a lot in her life looking so cute!
She's so cute! Natilie couldn't get over her at the blessing. Love her curls!
What a fun little girl. Kudos to Ashton for wearing that princess crown. I think Jenna has all the boys (and her mom) wrapped around her tiny finger! So precious! BTW, thanks for all you and Mandi do for the kids in preschool. Gavin is loving it so much. My favorite part of the day is to see him with his project in hand after preschool and to open his backpack and find the amazing things is learning. I LOVE IT!! ~Kerrie
Jenna is the cutest! She should be a little model. Love the princess crown Ashton.
She's so dang cute. Just hopped on to see what's new with your fam. Looks like a fun trip.
I tagged you!!!
Post a Comment