Wow - I kept wondering when someone would tag me and now it's happened three times! Sit back and get ready to learn a whole lot of information about me...
Tag #1 (thanks to Sara)
6 random facts
1. My favorite part about entering any sort of race is for the t-shirt
2. I've never rollerbladed - I'm scared to try
3. I love driving by garage sales - I rarely stop, but I love driving by
4. I bungee jumped once (once was definately enough!)
5. Unlike many good friends of mine, I've never peed my pants
6. I, personally, have only taken my kids to play at McDonalds playland once - I liked it a lot better when they didn't know that McDonalds had an inside!
Tag #2 (thanks to Jammie)
10 years ago I was
1. Married, living in an apartment in Salt Lake
2. Working as a dental assistant at Highland Dental in Sugarhouse
3. Working 1-2 nights a week at Shopko in the shoe department (not many of you know that!)
4. Taking a couple of classes at Univ. of Utah
5. Apparently, very busy!
5 things on today's "to do" list
1. Go for a run
2. Grocery shopping
3. Mow the lawn
4. Work on October calendar for preschool
5. Spend my entire evening finishing this post of all posts!
5 snacks I enjoy
1. taffy cookies
2. chocolate covered cinnamon bears
3. ice cream
4. oreos
5. pretty much anything that isn't good for me!
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay off my mortgage
2. Buy my parents a house
3. Buy Vaughn a really nice, expensive, fast car - something to counteract the minivan!
4. Travel more
5. Hire someone to come decorate my house - every room from top to bottom!
5 places I've lived
1. Lehi, Utah
2. Salt Lake City, Utah
3. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4. Dearborn, Michigan
5. That's all
5 jobs I've had
1. Preschool teacher
2. Clerk at Pioneer Party
3. Dental Assistant
4. Shoe Department at Shopko
5. Dance Instructor
Tag #3 (thanks to Jen)
8 favorite TV shows
1. Survivor
2. What not to wear
3. King of Queens
4. LOST
5. The Apprentice (is that even on anymore??)
6. The Office
7. Seinfeld re-runs
8. John and Kate plus 8
8 favorite restaurants
1. Leatherby's
2. McDonald's (I know, I know - but they have the best Diet Coke)
3. Red Robin
4. Training Table
5. Olive Garden
6. JCW's
7. Steak and Shake (just waiting for one to open in Utah)
8. Thai Village
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Ran 5 miles with Tiffany
2. Did my visiting teaching for the month (with 4 days to spare!)
3. Played some major kick ball with the kids on the front lawn
4. Delieverd tomatoes to dad and Mandi that we'd canned on Wednesday
5. Had a nap - it was awesome!
6. Cleaned out my coat closet
7. BBQ'd with my fam
8. Wathced a movie with Vaughn
8 things I look forward to
1. Fun family vacations next year
2. Seeing our friends from Michigan again - hopefully sometime soon!
3. Getting my scrapbooks caught up (I have a feeling I'll be looking forward to that one for a long, long time!)
4. Cole's trip to New Jersey to visit his cousin Josh - I'm not looking forward to him being gone, It's just so fun seeing him SO excited!!
5. Watching "Twilight" opening night - anyone want to come??
7. Climbing into bed very soon!
8. Finishing this post (I've been typing a really long time!)
8 things I love about fall
1. Sweaters
2. Decorating my porch with hay/cornstalks/pumpkins
3. Watching "Nightmare Before Christmas" with Vaughn and the kids
4. Kids and Halloween costumes
5. Crisp evenings
6. Turning on the fireplace and getting cozy
7. Kids sleeping to the 7 o'clock hour because it stays dark longer
8. Pumpkin pie
8 things on my wish list
1. To
2. finish
3. this
4. post
5. and
6. go
7. to
8. bed!
Okay, so now comes the part where I'm supposed to tag people back. So, between the 3 tags I got, I'm supposed to tag 19 friends. I'm making an executive decision and I'm going to go with 6: Tiffany, Lindsey, Jenny G., Kerrie, Tami & Brooke. You have your pick of 3 - HAVE FUN!
2 comments:
Cute school pictures! I wish I could say the same about Ethan's. Let's just say we are positively going to re-take day. Also, I loved getting to know so much about you! So the plan is dinner at Olive Garden and Twilight for our next girls night out. See you there!
I can't believe you did all that stuff in one day! You're seriously super mom. FYI: I've never peed my pants either. ;)
Post a Comment