Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Remember when...



...we would put matching shirts on and get our friends pictures taken! This picture seriously cracks me up! We were in 7th grade weren't we?? I love it - I think we all pretty much look the same - don't you?? ;)



...you could go to Shooting Stars for makeovers? I still remember going with my mom and sisters - we had a blast. My dad got a whole portfolio of us for Christmas that year! Those were the days!!

8 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Ha ha! I love it! I remember when I used to curl by bangs sideways and then rat the crap out of them. Oh yah and we can't forget the permed hair! So funny! I love the pics!

Anonymous said...

I laughed right out loud. I hope that we don't look like that anymore. Who's crazy idea was it to do that. GAG!!!

kholbro said...

Wasn't it your idea - didn't your mom take us there?? Maybe I'm thinking of our 8th grade pics - maybe I'll post those later!

The Brooks Family said...

Kristi.. dont! This is horrendous! Look at my bangs! They take up 3/4 of my head! I can't believe you posted that picture. (head shaking)... okay i'm laughing, but NO - we do not look like that anymore!! (well.. maybe Sara does)

Sara said...

WHAT!! Ok, I almost wet my pants! Thanks Jaims, I look like a little mouse. I think we should bring those bangs back!! j/k

Anonymous said...

no please don't bring the bangs back. and yes it was my crazy idea. PYSCHO!!! Anyway that was hilarious. Funny thing is I can't remember everyone in the photo, who's the girl with the blonde hair? and were we friends with her?

kholbro said...

April Davis - some of us were friends with her from elementary but I'm not sure how she made in in the picture! :)

The Brooks Family said...

Sara.. You don't look like a mouse! You're the only one that looks just perfect! Every little hair right in place! :)