I've been wondering why my purse was so dang heavy!! I think I had $10 in change floating around in there! You noticed I had the essentials...a power ranger, a matchbox car. That was fun...thanks Sara for tagging me! One thing is for sure, I definitely need a cuter purse! I'm tagging Christine.
4 comments:
I told you it would amaze you what you can find in that thing.
I'm still going to blog this... i just dont dare empty my purse until i have an hour to set aside to clean it out!! :)
That is too funny! I don't dare clean out my purse for fear of what I'll find! Thanks for sharing your blog! You're inspiring me to creat one:)-Sarah Quincy
Oh my gosh, you could buy alot with that change of yours! I don't know if I dare empty mine out, I might find old food or something! ;)
Post a Comment