Friday, 28 May 2010

School's OUT!

YEAH!! I know it doesn't look much like summer out there but it's got to warm up soon, right?? We're so excited for SUMMER! It's been such a fun week for Cole - my soon-to-be 2nd GRADER!!! Field day was awesome! Cole won 1st place at the 50 yard dash - he's pretty proud to be the fastest 1st grader! :) I was helping out for field day and got to watch...I was SO nervous!! He got a ribbon at an assembly in front of the whole school so that was pretty exciting for him. Today, we had tons of fun - Nicole and her boys picked us up with "School's out for Summer" blasting in the car! We drove around town with the windows down - the kids thought that was pretty cool! We played Laser Tag, got lunch, played at the park and played at Nicole's...I think all of my kids will sleep well tonight! I'm SO happy to have my kids home all summer long. Now all we need is some sunshine! :)

Getting ready to RUN!

GO COLE!!
A ticket to the final run!
The WINNER
Field day fun
Wahoo!!
Last day of school
Cole and his teacher
Cole and his buddies
Home for the summer :)
"SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!"
Ready to play

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bella won that race for her 1st grade as well! I can't believe how into running she is. It is so weird to me. Anyway, looks like a fun day! Happy Summer!

Christine said...

Go Cole!;)