Wednesday, 19 May 2010

BIG weekend!

We sure had a lot to celebrate this past weekend...first of all, preschool GRADUATION!! I can't believe that the year is done. I had such great kids this year, I was sad to see it come to an end. Graduation turned out so great! The kids (and their parents) loved their scrapbooks...they were pretty darn cute! Talk about a lot of work but so worth it. :) Ashton has officially graduated from preschool and is excited for Kindergarten, I can't believe he's that old! He did an awesome job...way to go Ashton! After graduation we went out for ice cream to celebrate!

Ashton is the 5th one in on the top row (if you couldn't find him!)




We also got to celebrate Vaughn's birthday too! We had breakfast in bed and a fun BBQ with our good friends.

Favorite gift: 2 season tickets to U of U football :)
Birthday hugs for dad!



My cute friends!
Wahoo Birthday Boy...don't let those candles fool you - he's a little older than 22, just ran out of candles!


Last but not least the SURVIVOR finale! We've had Survivor nights with friends since our Michigan days. They started off with me and Vaughn, Adam and Tina, and Courtney and AJ. Then we had Cole, Courtney had JJ, Tina had Jason and Survivor nights got much crazier but we kept watching. When we moved to Utah, we found more Survivor friends and we are very outnumbered by the kids but the kids all love to watch it too! What a great show!

2 comments:

Angie said...

That was quite the weekend for you! So much fun. Thanks for all the hard work you put into your preschool. It really shows! Lydia looks at her book a few times a day and she shows the pics to her babies and tells them all about it! Hope you have a slower, more relaxing weekend this week!

Michelle said...

Such cute pictures! I wish we were closer to you so you could be Max's preschool teacher. Your kids are so cute. Oh and I love that headboard! Thanks for the message for Jessica. She will have to come and see you!