Sunday, 6 December 2009

My BiRtHdAy GiRl

Happy 3rd Birthday Jenna! We've had a fun weekend celebrating - first, a princess party with Jenna's friends. We had 9 little princesses over to help us celebrate. Every time the doorbell rang, Jenna would scream "a princess is here" and run to the door as fast as she could! We colored, played pin the kiss on the frog prince, made crowns, went on a treasure hunt for magic wands, searched for poison apples, ate cupcakes and opened presents...it was a success and SO much fun for me planning a girly party! :) Today, we spent the afternoon putting Jenna's big girl bedroom set in her room and then we had grandma's and aunt Aimee come over for cake, presents and hide-and-go-seek in the dark (my kids all time favorite game!) Happy Birthday little princess!


Little princesses busy at work...



Thinking really hard about her wish...


Breakfast in bed...well, on the floor in Jenna's room. :)
So happy to be 3!

Not 21...2 + 1...that's what happens when I put Vaughn in charge of candles!

More celebrating



Jenna's new bedroom furniture!


SO excited to sleep in her new bed!

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

How fun!! I just love all the little girls in their princess dresses! It must have been so much fun! Hapy Birthday Jenna!

Mindi said...

Happy birthday Jenna! Just in case you invited Jane to her party, we got a birthday invite with no info. on it last week. So sorry if that was from you guys, but that was why she didn't come. :) What a cute little party.

kholbro said...

WHAT?? I'm so sorry - I should have called you!! That's what I get for letting my kids "help" fill out birthday invitations!!!