Our little "helpers"
Sunday, 5 April 2009
It's PAINTING time!
Well, our basement is moving right along. We've slowed it up a little because we decided to paint ourselves. After many hours of gathering and looking at paint samples, painting different sample colors on the walls and with the help of friends and their opinions, we finally decided on colors. It will be colorful, that's for sure! I walk upstairs and look at all our tan walls and want to paint them too! The kids have been great "helpers" in the basement. They've had a lot of fun painting with us, although I prefer to paint when they are all in bed - goes much faster! This week, we will get the bathroom floor and shower tiled, the toilet, sink and cabinets installed and we will completely finish the painting. WAHOO!!
Our little "helpers"




Our little "helpers"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lookin' good! Can't wait to come and see it all done!
Love the colors! The red looks like what was in our office before it was converted to the nursery... Send your little painters this way so they can help Bruce finish!
Great job guys! It's moving right along. So good of you to have the kids "helping out!"
You guys are so patient! I remember when we let the girls help us paint the play house outside...they had a blast and I wanted to pull my hair out. Good for you to let them help. I love the red...going back to MI roots! Is it corvette red????? LOL
You are so nice to let the kids have a whirl with the paint. Are you doing the rest of the work yourself or is it contracted out?
We have only painted...the rest has been contracted out (thank goodness!!!) And no, Taylia, sorry to say, not corvette red - that was an awesome front door wasn't it!!
Post a Comment