Monday, 13 April 2009

EaStEr FuN!

We had such a fun weekend with the kids. We decorated easter eggs, had 2 egg hunts, baskets easter morning and a trip to the Living Planet Aquarium. The kids loved every bit of it - we did too!









Easter Morning - following the jelly bean trail







Holbrook cousins

Peck cousins







Decorating eggs




The aquarium was lots of fun. The boys favorite part was touching the sting rays. Cole was able to touch them - Ashton's arms were a little too short, but that didn't stop Vaughn from trying!! Poor Ashton was soaked for most of the day! :)








9 comments:

Susie Chadwick said...

Isn't that new exhibit at the aquarium awesome? It was really crowded last week though, I hope just cause it was spring break.

Unknown said...

Where's this aquarium? We've got to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Sounds like a great Easter. Remember when Cole had an Easter party? That was so fun. Too bad you and I are the only ones that remember--definitely not Cole or Bella! Who??

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! I loved Jenna's dress on sunday. she was a little princess:)

Out And About Global said...

all of your pictures with family and cousins make me jealous! what a blessing to have made the move back to enjoy them.

Christine said...

fun times at the holbrooks! cute easter pics:)

Taylor Family said...

Beautiful family! Love the pictures and the darling smiles. So Happy!!!

Jennifer said...

I loovvvee the pic of Vaughn and Cole looking at each other! Very sweet.

taylia said...

I absolutely love these pictures and I love that you are in them! Good for you and you look great. Remember that super fun Easter Party you had for the kids in MI. I love the pictures I have from that!