Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Silly kids!

Cole and Vaughn were having a conversation when Cole asked Vaughn, "dad, when are you going to get a real job? Ya know, like a doctor or a car fixer or a basement fixer?" He then went on to say, "I know, when I get bigger I will be a dentist and you come work in the same building and turn on the computers and take the garbage out."

Ashton and Cole were wrestling and Ashton, as usual, ended up in tears. He was crying and leaving the room and when I asked what was wrong he said, "I do not like it when Cole uses me as a sword."

Whenever Jenna wants something, or sees something she doesn't have, she says "let's buy that for my birthday." Things like a playhouse she saw in a magazine, a pink scooter the neighbor had, things like that. Well, today, while changing Jenna's diaper, she put her hand down to "help" me and said, "Mom, I don't have a weenie. I want to buy it for my birthday."

8 comments:

Susie Chadwick said...

hee hee! What does Vaughn do?

Jennifer said...

LOL, I just love kids! They really do say the funniest things! I love Cole's comments on Vaughn's job - "turn on the computers."

Anonymous said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!! I am going to have to pass the Jenna story along to my friends and family. Hey, I got plane tickets to Utah...... purchsed and paid for.......wanna know when????

kholbro said...

WHEN???

Anonymous said...

That's funny! Sometimes wienee's are easier!

Taylor Family said...

That is my favorite thing to read on blogs. Love it! Your kids are so funny and clever!

taylia said...

Kids say the darndest things! I love it and can't stop laughing.

Out And About Global said...

that is so funny! so, so cute!