Monday, 23 March 2009

GIRLS weekend!!

What a fun weekend up at Midway. Thanks Sarah for hosting another awesome scrapbooking weekend. I was the first to arrive and the last to leave - I wanted to make the very most of my weekend away! There are some of the funnest girls in my neighborhood - about 20 of us were there and it was awesome! I did do some scrapbooking, got about 16 pages done which is really good for me! We ate and ate and ate, got massages, watched movies, got Twilight at midnight when it was released, slept (ya right) and did I mention that we ate?? It was so fun hanging out with the girls, oh and Edward!! :)

Having fun!
11:59pm...on our way to the store to buy Twilight - Edward came along for the ride!

"Running" to get to the front of the line

WAHOO!!!

Hanging out on Saturday

Jenna admiring the pages I'd made!

3 comments:

T & B said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Tiff said...

I had such a fun time! We need to do this more often.

Sarah said...

SO FUN! I'm glad you had a good time:) Just wish I could've enjoyed all that fabulous food! So should we start planning our next weekend!?!