Thursday, 20 November 2008

Pictures...YEAH!!

Thanks, Hillary for the great suggestion - I had to dig out the camera box and luckily the cords where there! :)

Cole's Birthday...











Disney On Ice...





Decorating for Christmas...



Trip to Midway...thanks Sarah and Jared for a FUN weekend!








We've got such great friends in the neighborhood. We had such a fun time hanging out - the kids did too as you can tell from the pictures!!

5 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I just love how you do the breakfast in bed for birthdays. So fun! I have been wanting to decorate for Christmas already too. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one.

Sarah said...

What fun pictures! Thanks for sharing them:)I'll put mine up from Midway as soon as I can get them onto my computer. Glad you had a good time...we did too!

taylia said...

Your family is so cute. I love seeing the pictures of all of you and you look great Kristi! However, I miss the good ol' days...you know the ones!!!!

Christine said...

looks like the holbrooks have had fun lately. I know let's get together soon! We should be traveling back and forth some over the holidays, i'll call ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cole! I remember how excited I was the day he turned one! Looks like the party was a success and had a TON of kids! Good thing you have a basement!