Tuesday, 18 November 2008

AHHHHHH!! Anyone know how to find a card reader???

Okay, so lots of eventful things have been happening and I haven't been able to blog any of them because my card reader is "missing" so I can't get my pictures from my camera to my computer. It's making me crazy! I am not one to fill my camera card with hundreds of pictures and then transfer them to the computer - I like to do this on a daily basis. So, I'll just write about all the fun things we've been doing and you'll just have to be patient (although I know the suspense is just going to kill ya!) and I will post pictures as soon as my card reader is "found."

So...I now have a 6 year old and I can't even believe it! We celebrated Cole's birthday last week and it was a blast! I think I get as excited as the kids when it's their birthday! We, of course, had breakfast in bed which consisted of egg sandwiches, toaster strudels, french toast sticks, ice cream, smoothies, chocolate milk and o.j. Cole had a Transformer Birthday party with 12 of his friends. It was fun...the games were pretty pathetic (decide which matchbox car to transform into and race another person by pushing it across the floor, instead of duck-duck-goose autobot-autobot-decepticon) but the boys just loved it! The pizza and pinata were also a hit! We also had a family party and invited grandparents over. It was all a lot of fun and Cole's pretty excited about being 6. He thinks all of his teeth are loose now.

We also went to Disney on Ice and we all loved it! Jenna loved the princesses and the boys loved the shark from Nemo the best. It's so fun doing things together as a family!

We have a few fun house projects going on at the moment too. One of which is decorating for CHRISTMAS!!! I got the bug - I went to my friend Nicole's house 2 weeks ago and she had a lot of her Christmas decorations up so I thought it was time and my kids have had fun helping me. We'd been up for maybe a half an hour yesterday and Cole said "what is wrong with us, we haven't even turned on the Christmas tree!" So, my kids are happy about my decision to decorate early too! The other house project has been putting up a tile back splash in our kitchen. It looks SO great! I took before and after pics so HOPEFULLY I post them soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kristi- I don't have a card reader for my camera. I have a USB port that goes straight from my camera and plugs into my computer like a jump drive thing would. When I plug it in, it automatically uploads all my pictures. Hope this helps!