Monday, 3 November 2008

Last Halloween post for the year!

Wow - what Halloween fun we've had this year. I'm actually very glad that it's over! Too much staying up late + too much candy = very grumpy kids!! We did have a lot of fun and the kids just loved every minute of it!

Me and Mandi dressed up for preschool - those eyelashes got real annoying!


Our cute preschool classes! (Ashton's class is above)



Cole's kindergarten parade

Cole is telling Asthon all about kindergarten :)

Cousins

Trick-or-treating at Grandpa Durrants

Trick-or-treating at Grandma June's

Jenna loved riding in her "coach" while trick-or-treating!

TRICK-OR-TREAT!

When we lived in Michigan, we loved having all of our friends stop by on Halloween. We decided to bring back the tradition this year and it was a lot of fun. This was the before picture!

Jenna's already got her costume picked out for next year!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

How Cute! Thanks for taking that picture of the class:) It's adorable!

Lindsey said...

It looks like you guys had a great halloween! How'd the party go after? Sorry we missed it! Love your bee costume - you look beeeeeautiful!

Anonymous said...

How fun! We missed your traditional get together! I accidentally started one here! I wasn't aware last year that it was going to be a tradition! Your treats look yummy. You like great in your costume. I love seeing Cole at MY school!

taylia said...

These are great pictures! You look great Kristi. It made me nostalgic for MI too with the good spread you had!

The Hovers said...

Your Halloween get together was WAY fun for Owen! I don't know how you do it all... I really don't! Thanks for having us over!

Christine said...

I miss those old get togethers on Wilson and Hollander! good memories:)

Johnson Family said...

You make a very cute bumble bee! :)