I love Lehi Round-up days. I look forward to it every year and it's just getting more fun now that the kids can enjoy it too! We went to the boutique in the park, we watched both parades, went to the Rodeo, had breakfast in the park and Vaughn and I ran in the 5K! The kids loved the parades - since when did they start throwing so much candy? We ended up with bags full! The rodeo hamburgers were as good as ever and Vaughn is an awesome running partner! He doesn't even like running and never does it but just ran 3 miles like it was nothing - I had to try hard to keep up with him and I'm the one that goes running everyday! Cole and Ashton ran across the finish line with us - they loved it! Enjoy the pictures:
Getting ready for the rodeo to start

3 excited kids waiting for the parade

Jenna loved every minute of the parade - she waved at every float that passed by!


Thanks Vaughn for letting me beat you!


Matt and Kayla ran with us too
3 comments:
I love all the pictures! You look so great, Kris! Looks like you had a fun week!
It makes me sick that boys can just go running with out any training and do so well. GAG. You did awesome.
Good job Kris! Jesse can just go running like that too.. annoying!
Post a Comment