Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Ashton is 3!


I can't believe how fast Ashton is growing up. He had such a fun birthday starting with breakfast in bed (although he was not very happy about getting woken up - even if there was ice cream, dounuts and gummy worms involoved!) He had his first friend birthday party and a little family party afterwards. It's so fun that Ashton is starting to get to do things for him now! Swimming lesson and Itty bitty ball pictures are to come! :)

Breakfast in bed



The kids decorated swords and sheilds for the knight party


Pin the sword on the knight - creative, I know! :)



Nice hit Ashton! (Notice the pinata - they didn't have anything that had to do with a knight so Ashton picked out an army man - hey they fight too!)



Ashton had lots of help opening each present


Grandma & Grandpa Peck came over to celebrate


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the new Knight attire!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kristi,
This is Hillary, Cameron's wife. I left a comment on an earlier post and now I've found your most updated post. Your blog is so cute! You are a fun mom! Our blog is http://hillandcam.blogspot.com

Mark and Julia said...

Kristi,
This is Julia Veach from HS. I came across your blog yesterday and thought I would say hi. Your family is beautiful! I am living in GA right now. If you click on my name, it should link you up to my blog. Hope to keep in touch!

The Hovers said...

Owen had lots of fun at the big party! I was impressed with the cute little things he brought home - you are such a "party gal!"