Saturday, 19 April 2008

Squeaky shoes

I think every little girl needs a pair of squeaky shoes - don't forget to pause the music before you watch!!



Okay, I'm so happy that I FINALLY got this movie clip to work - I've been working on it for weeks! Jenna LOVES these shoes! We only wear shoes that squeak...lucky for us, my good friend Cyd sells them (along with all of the cute flower clippies that Jenna has in her hair and lots of other darling things!) We love it all so much that I'm having a "Baby Chicks" party at my house next Wednesday night (April 30th) from 7-9pm. Those of you who live far away and have little girls (Tina, Courtney, Jenny, Jackie, Claudia, Kelley, Christine, etc.) check out their website - http://www.mybabychicks.com/ Those of you who live around here - consider this your invite and come next Wednesday! Other things on my wish list for Jenna - a pillowcase dress and leggings...CUTE!!

*They also have darling squeaky shoes for little boys and shoes for bigger kids that don't squeak. You can always take the squeakers out too - we do when we go to church! :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

so cute! I will be there for sure

The Brooks Family said...

Cute! I'll try to make it! This is during our scheduled Water Aerobics!! :) Can't wait til I can buy sqeaky shoes!!