Every other Sunday night and every Monday night we go over to Vaughn's moms house for dinner. Our new favorite pastime after dinner is no longer dessert...it's Rock Band!! Dirty dishes get left sitting out, our kids are getting to bed late and we blame it all on Rock Band! It's SO fun!! The whole family gets involved - if we're not members of the band, we're the groupies just having fun watching! We have a drummer, 2 guitarist and a singer. One thing is for sure...Vaughn CANNOT sing...but he sure is fun to listen too!



Even Jenna gets into it!
2 comments:
Ahhh the joys of Rock Band! Justin can't sing either but it is so funny to watch him try! That's is way fun that you all do it!
I want to try this! I've heard from so many people that it is SO FUN! I can't believe it would even put your kids bedtime on hold! It must be AWESOME! j/k
Post a Comment