It's been a long time since I spent much time scrapbooking. This weekend, I took over the kitchen table and scrapbooked a ton! Here are some of my favorites:
love the scrapbook pages! Cole looks like he has a cute best friend..how fun! I'm coming down to women's conference on the thursday the 1st and want to stop and see you guys. Email me if you'll be around and we'll make a plan.
8 comments:
love the scrapbook pages! Cole looks like he has a cute best friend..how fun! I'm coming down to women's conference on the thursday the 1st and want to stop and see you guys. Email me if you'll be around and we'll make a plan.
Your pages look darling! You are very clever and have taken wonderful pictures of your family. Can't wait to scrap with you guys again. ~Kerrie
You're disgusting. The fact that you have 3 kids, a pre-school AND time for this makes me sick. Cute pages by the way! :)
I love the scrapbook pages! I am so sad that I couldn't come. Thanks for the invite though! :)
Your little family is so cute!
OH MY GOSH are you for hire? Seriously...Im speechless...and jealous of your creativity! :)
oh kristi just stop! You make us all look bad. Like jamie said where do you find the time?
Seriously Kristi- posting this makes me jealous. Do you hire out? I love your pages.
Your pages are fabulous!! Love the 2 pages!! You did a really awesome job!
Cute blog too!
:)
Thanks for saying hi!
Have a great day!
Post a Comment