My favorite time of the year :) We spent a fun week at the rodeo, 3 parades, dinner at the park, family BBQ, breakfast at the park and shopping - SO MUCH FUN! I look forward to the Lehi Round-up all year...so glad my kids love it too!!
At the Rodeo

Jenna's 1st rodeo! The rodeo starts at 8pm, Jenna's bedtime is 8pm. She does not nap unless we're in the car so I drove around Lehi for 1 hour and 15 minutes that afternoon while she slept to make our rodeo experience better! It worked and she was happy (most of the time!)

Nothing better than a rodeo hamburger!

Parade!


Jenna knew just how to work it when candy was being thrown!

It felt like it was 100 degrees but we still sat and watched 1-1/2 hours of parade!!!

Pony rides at the park





Holbrook cousins

Our fam at a BBQ

Until next year...
2 comments:
What cute kids and cute family! I love Utah for it's parades and fun things like that. I'm envious actually that you can do ANYTHING outdoors:)
Can you believe it has been a year since I was there helping you reserve seats??? Weird how time has flown! Jenna looks like such a big girl on your hip in that picture at the BBQ. What a cutie!
Post a Comment