I can't believe it's been a whole year since my dad passed away. Some days it seems like it's been even longer, but there are times when I feel like it all just happened and that he was just here. All I know is that I miss him and that I still think about him every single day. We had an enjoyable evening up at the cemetary with the family tonight. The boys each took grandpa a rock from their rock collection and Jenna took him a magic wand. :) We love you and miss you dad.
2 comments:
I can't believe it's already been a year! Wow. XOXO! It's good to see your whole family all together... your dad got a kick out of that! Especially the pyramid with grandkids!
I think it's so great your family gets together like this! Good way to celebrate his life!
Post a Comment