Thursday, 11 March 2010
Seriously?!?!
Now here is a little girl who LOVES her stuff!! It all started when she got a backpack for Christmas. She loves to pack up that backpack. I'm still waiting for the day when she falls down the stairs because of that dang backpack on her back. I can't even believe how heavy it is! Her favorite thing to play is "traveling" where she packs up everything she can and "travels" to another part of the house and sets it up and just plays there all day. Well, her "stuff" is starting to take over the house! She's a mess! You should see her bedroom - I find bags and purses and baskets all over her room, all filled with stuff. This is definitely one stage I'll be happy to see her grow out of!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL! Macie is 7 and still hasn't grown out of it! She is a "pack rat!" I always find bags, purses and stuff around the house with misc things in them, stuffed full! At least they have an imagination, right? LOL!
That is so funny. Your whole paragraph just explained Lydia to a T! Girls will be girls, with all their "stuff"! I guess we should just embrace it! Cute pics will make some great scrap pages titled, STUFF!
You'll be waiting a while! Bella and Katie love to pack up and set up a "home" somewhere else. It drives me insane. I don't need a home in my home!
She didn't fit all that stuff in her backpack did she?!? Jenna cracks me up! "See ya wouldn't want to be ya!"
Post a Comment