Thursday, 12 November 2009
My 7 year old!!
Happy Birthday Cole!! I can't believe how fast time flies and that I now have a 7 year old!! Cole has had a great birthday - starting bright and early with breakfast in bed (well, on the floor - there's just too many of us!) then doughnuts at school, requested spaghetti and meatball dinner, and presents from mom & dad and grandmas! It's been a whole day of celebrating and the celebration will continue tomorrow with a friend Bakugan party! Cole has so many cousins, friends in the neighborhood, old school friends and new school friends so this year we are capping it off at 12 boys. It will still be a houseful! Happy Birthday my sweet Cole! :)


Ashton and Jenna "helping" me make a cake for Cole!




Glad that Cole's 3 grandmas could come and celebrate with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Cole! I remember when he turned one. I think I was the second most excited person in the world that day!
Happy Birthday Cole I can't believe he is already 7, seriously where does the time go????? So sweet We miss you!
Post a Comment