Miss Independant - She had it in her mind that she wanted to wear underware to bed so she did. I checked her before I went to bed and she was already wet but sound asleep so I didn't wake her up. She woke up at some point in the night, changed into a skirt them went back to bed! Silly girl - of course she picked a skirt! :)
Playworld - This summer, Cole came up with the idea for "playworld" - themed days once a week where his friends would come to play. He made and delivered invitation and his friends came! They ended up being quite the hit. Here they are on "bike day" and "army day."
Top of Utah 1/2 Marathon - It was another summer of training! The end of August I finished my 2nd 1/2 marathon. Two friends from my neighborhood ran it with me and we had tons of fun making a girls weekend out of it. The first 6-7 miles were so great coming down the canyon then we hit flat/gradual uphill rods the rest of the way and it was hard! Thank goodness for good running partners to keep me going! We finished in 2 hours and 19 minutes and it felt so good crossing that finish line. I swore I'd never do one again after my first but I'm already thinking about which one to do next year! Thanks Jessica and Mindi for a great run!
Jenna waiting for mom to come home...
End of Summer Project - I asked for a sandbox for my birthday. After many phone calls to a guy who was supposed to come build it and many missed appointments, Vaughn decided to build it himself. He did a great job and the kids love it! Thanks babe! :)
Ashton Started Preschool - He's loving school this year. He's got so many friends from the neighborhood in his class and he's having lots of fun with them. Last year was a struggle to get him to come in the classroom but this year he has done great. We've already been on our first field trip to the Lehi Fire Station and he loved it. I've got some great kids this year. Oh, and even though Jenna isn't actually in preschool yet, she loves to do all of the worksheets and art projects too!
Soccer - Cole just finished his 2nd season of soccer. He did so great! Most games he scored anywhere from 1 -3 goals! It was so fun to watch him and fun for him that he had a great season!
2 comments:
loved getting the holbrook update. Fun stuff going on for you!
Yea! I'm back! I loved the recent family pic up the canyon. You amaze me Kristi...always have! You are awesome.x
Post a Comment