Thursday, 14 May 2009

Ashton's Preschool Graduation!

Well, Ashton graduated from his first year of preschool tonight...one down, one more to go! Ashton did SO good. He said all of his nursery rhymes, sang lots of songs, said the pledge of alligance and recited a graduation poem. He was trying not to smile the whole time! What a sweet little boy! We love you Ashton!

Two buddies...Ashton and his cousin Braden loving playing together - good thing since they get to spend lots of time with each other!


Ashton's class - I'm sad to see this year end - we've had the best kids!

Me and Mandi made a 35 page scrapbook for each of our 32 students...crazy, I know...but the kids and the parents love them so we just keep doing it! I love this picture, Ashton has both grandmas going through his "special book" with him!

My little graduate!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fun time we had last night! Thanks so much for being such incredible teachers! Ava had such an amazing time. And especially, thanks so much for those AMAZING books! Ava has already looked through it five times! You're the best:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ashton! Where was the graduation? I can't wait to see you!!

Taylor Family said...

My cheeks hurt from smiling so much at those darling kids. You and Mandi are INCREDIBLE! Thank you so very much for all the work you both put into making Gavin's preschool the best ever! I can't wait for next year!

The Brooks Family said...

Congratulations Ashton - way cute gowns Kris. You're so creative.