Friday, 12 December 2008

Tis the season...

18 loaves of Swedish Bread down...about 30 more to go!!

6 comments:

Susie Chadwick said...

oooh! That is John's favorite part of Christmas I think.

Sarah said...

Your Swedish bread has totally become one of my favorite things about Christmas! Wow that's alot of bread! Seriously girl, when do you have the time? I'm not complaining, trust me! I can already taste it:)

Unknown said...

Wish I could be there for Christmas! My mouth is watering! I HATE missing out on swedish bread! I know that no leaves left overs, but can I get one AFTER Christmas!?

Tami Price said...

Wow Kristi you are amazing!! We LOVE your Swedish bread!!

Tiff said...

Thanks so much for the delicious bread! Your present will get to you eventually if I ever get them done!!

Out And About Global said...

Well, this is one tradition I will miss this year. I didn't even think about your yummy treat until I saw your blog. Tastey memories!