Sunday, 7 December 2008

Happy Birthday Jenna!

I can't believe that my baby is 2! We had so much fun celebating Jenna's big day. My sister asked if she really "got it" that it was her birthday and she sure did. She woke up asking to open presents. She sang Happy Birthday to herself all day and when everyone came to the house for her party, she'd drag them into the kitchen to show them her princess cake which she requested weeks ago! She totally got it! :) Sorry about all of the pictures, I couldn't help it!


She LOVED breakfast in bed - or in this case, breakfast in the boys club that they had slept in the night before!


Opening her birthday dress

The requested princess cake!

Her favorite part of the night...opening presents!

She got lot's of princess dolls, a pink castle, a magic wand, a princess cell phone, princess pj's, 2 babies and princess bubble bath...it's so fun having a GIRL!




Playing princesses with grandma!


6 comments:

Susie Chadwick said...

Happy Birthday Jenna!

Tiff said...

I'm glad Jenna had such a great day! I need a girl!!

Christine said...

Girls are fun!! I love that she is into princesses. Enjoy it...Ashley just told me she is done with the princess thing, I thought...what??? After your room and everything else you have is princess you are not allowed to just be "done" with it:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! So cute. I can't believe she is 2! What a darling little princess! I love the castle. I might have to tell Santa to get one for our house. Did I tell you that she is so cute yet? Well she is!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

She is adorable! Girls really are so much fun!

Johnson Family said...

I know that I have told you this a billion times but she is the cutest little girl!!! I can't believe she is two already. It must be so much fun having a girl. I love her party dress. Its adorable!! Happy Birthday Jenna!