Wednesday, 5 March 2008

My Next Adventure!

So, as if training for a triathlon wasn't enough...I am now running in the Wasatch Back Relay. http://www.ragnarrelay.com/wasatchback/index.php
I was asked by a friend to be one of 12 on a relay team. She lost her sister-in-law to breast cancer so we are "running for the cure!" It seems fitting since my mom has battled breast cancer too. Everyone I know knows someone who is running or has run in this relay before and says it's tons of fun so I'm looking forward to it. It's a 178 mile relay from Logan to Park City and takes over 24 hours to complete! Each of us will run 3 legs of the race, each leg is between 3 and 8 miles. I'm not much of a hill or a long distance runner so...there will be lots of training in the next 3 months - wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the coolest thing!!! Good luck and I'd love to run with you anytime.
Jen

The Brooks Family said...

Wow! Wish I wasnt pregnant so I could run this with you! Ha ha! (that couldn't be any funnier!) I wish I liked to run. Good Luck!! (I'm being serious there)

Christine said...

Did i hear a logan in there??? you'll have to come visit or i'll come cheer you on! By the way I love the cruise pics, what a blast!!!!